XXL Lashes Eyelash Shampoo, Foam Cleanser, 50 ml - including special cleaning brush
The test winner for the gentle cleaning of eyelash extensions, tested under ophthalmological and dermatological control, antiallergic, contains aloe vera, vegan, without parabens
Product ID: 087006 weight: 0,09 kg
7,50 EUR - 9,50 EUR
|3-4 -11 %||8,50 EUR|
|>= 5 -21 %||7,50 EUR|
XXL Lashes Eyelash Shampoo has a quite tender texture on account of his foam nozzle and is produced especially for cleaning the eyelashes before the application of extensions.It is manufactured without the use of mineral oils, silicones and parabens. The reasons that make the XXL Lashes Eyelash Shampoo a price-performance winner are
- It is an exceptionally gentle foaming cleanser that does not irritate the skin for regular cleansing of eyelash extensions. It prolongs the life of the extensions.
- It removes make-up, dust, grease, old skin flakes and dirt on the eyelids thus preventing infections and increasing the life of your expensive eyelash extensions.
- It is dermatologically tested, has a special care formula, does not burn, is highly skin-tolerant, ph neutral, suited for people with allergies
- It is a vegan product, contains aloe vera, coenzyme Q10 and collagen, with foam pump head for sparing use in small squirts
- Value for money: the professional eyelash shampoo cleaning brush included in the pack has better reach into the eyelash interspaces, and is extremely soft that avoids irritation to the tender skin around the eyes. It allows gentle application of the mild cleansing shampoo without damaging the extensions and affecting the glue spots. Besides, the artificial eyelashes stay so soft and supple!
This is how it is done: using eyelash shampoo at home
- Preparation Keep all the paraphernalia, like the eyelash shampoo, cleaning brush, cosmetic tissues or kerchief close at hand near the wash basin, since you are going to have the use of just one eye to see things. Then pump once for a small squirt of eyelash shampoo on the cleaning brush. The pump squirts tiny amounts of shampoo and makes it easy to apply on the eyelashes. Alternatively you can pump out several portions on the back of your hand and dab the brush in them, but that is not quite a case for shampoo used sparingly.
- Applying and shampooing Now, close one eye and dab the shampoo with the cleaning brush on the eyelash rim. Start shampooing your eyelashes in a gentle motion without exerting pressure, from the eyelash line to the tips. This helps protect the adhesions and remove all residues from the eyelid. ❗️Caution: Keep your eyes closed throughout the procedure.
- Drying Thereafter, dry carefully, do not rub. Remember to use only a lint-free cosmetic tissue; eyelash extensions can get entangled and damaged in a terry towel.
Customers also purchased
instead of 16,50 EUR only 8,26 EUR you save 50%
instead of 9,90 EUR only 4,95 EUR you save 50%
instead of 15,50 EUR only 13,50 EUR you save 13%