This is the new beauty motto which was imposed by Hollywood stars like Eva Longoria and Jeniffer Lopez.
Just imagine – eyelashes, long 13 mm! They just scratch the sunglasses. This is the longest possible amount if you decide to extend them by the new eyelash extensions technique – lash by lash. However, we should alert you – the procedure is labour intensive and takes nearly 2 hours.
The first step is a careful analysis of your own lashes by extension specialist. Then the eyelid is “degreased” with special tonic. After that the false eyelashes are applied lash by lash, adhered with surgical glue that dries in seconds. Interestingly, it is not placed at the base of your own eyelashes but 2 mm from them. The extensionist works with tweezers. In addition to exceptional accuracy and patience (the number of lashes set can reach 60 for one eyelid), the application requires creativity, imagination and – sometimes requires the combination of 3 sizes eyelashes – shorter in the inner corner of eye and longer to the outside. This avoids “doll” look, i.e. equal length lashes. Lengthened lashes in no way differ from the natural ones and are absolutely harmless, unless you pull them out or rub your eyes. Once extended eyelashes need maintenance. The reason is that your own growing lashes push the false ones. Home maintenance requires a special “sealing” and mascara (make your eyelashes bright and vivid). There is no problem with the rest of the eye make-up.
There are two types of lashes according to the way they’re acquired. The synthetic lashes are made of polymers which give the lashes flexibility, thickness and natural look. Their main purpose is to imitate real mink lashes, obtained by a mink fur. Compared to the real mink lashes, synthetic lashes are preferred because of the easy application. It is harder to attach the real mink lashes with water based glue (which is preferred), compared to the synthetic ones. Also the real mink lashes are a little bit thin and doesn’t give that obsessive look.
For our offer visit this page: Mink lashes by XXL Lashes.
We’ll give you some tips on how to apply mascara and other tips, plus how to use eyelash curlers.
1. The most popular method to get thick eyelashes is the eyelash curler. Remember that you can not twist your eyelashes in no case after application of mascara. Otherwise you could do one of these two things – spoil the mascara or tear out your lashes. Either way this isn’t good! The best way to use this kind of twisting is to twist the lashes as close to the eyelid line, squeeze with all of your strength and count to five slowly. The eyelash curler must move slightly toward the tip of your eyelashes. Depending on the length of your lashes, do this a few times while you all rolled out. Most people can do this 2-3 times. For better look use the heated eyelash curler – no squeezing needed.
2. Apply a black shadow at the lash line, it will create the illusion of thicker lashes.
3. For thicker lashes hold the mascara brush in a horizontal position and apply the ink by starting from the base of the eyelashes with light zig-zag movements from the lash line to the top of the eyelashes.
4. For longer lashes. Hold the brush vertically, add mascara from this position of the brush from the base to the tip of the eyelashes. Seems a bit strange, but try and see it works.
5. Comb lashes. In many cheap kits there are plastic brushes for eyelash combing. Do yourself a favour and discard it. Walk to the store and find a metal comb for eyelashes. It will fix any problems that may cause the filament, such as clumping of the eyelashes.
6. Eyelash curling again. For this procedure, you need great eyelash curler. Eyelash curlers must be on batteries and must be heating. These appliances are great! After this procedure you will your eyelashes will look fantastic and there won’t be another like you!
Skin experts are warning that with the out of date makeup may cause eye infections and that the older it is, the greater the likelihood it can contain bacteria and fungi.
Management control over the Food and Drug Administration in the United States recommends that users must be careful with the use of cosmetics with passed expiration date and especially products that are applied around the eyes.
The use of old mascara for instance, can cause unpleasant problems such as irritating inflammation of the eyelids – blepharitis (inflammation of the eyelids) and conjunctivitis.
Experts recommend that the makeup for around the eyes area must not be used more than three months after the opening date. Creams, lotions and moisturising agents are fit to one year.
Powder, pencils, lipstick and lip gloss shouldn’t be used more than 18 months.
Once opened, the cosmetic product is becoming a potential source of infection, so it is important to remember when it
was used for the first time, to be discarded after a certain time.
Experts advise avoiding testers in stores which are also “vivarium” of bacteria.
It is better to use a cotton swab, but it must not be forgotten t
hat harmful microorganisms can be transmitted to the eyes through it also.
Every woman dreams of a thick eyelashes, which will surely make her look fascinating. People say, that for every pain there’s a cure . The same is with the beauty.
Cosmetics regularly advise to pass the eyelashes with a small brush (an old mascara burs, well washed), immersed in castor oil. It strengthens the roots, nourishes and gives the hair a little – dark hue. This procedure should be done once a week.
Thick eyelashes can be achieved with the following mixture: 1/2 tsp flax seed oil, 10-15 drops of castor and 1-2 drops of camphor.
The oil contains vitamins A and E, enzymes and biologically active ingredients that nourish the hair bulb and make it healthy. If you make this procedure twice a week the eyelashes will begin to get thick and long. You can shorten the therapy by using only the fat soluble vitamins – A and E or castor oil and almond. Apply the mixture in the evening, being careful not to fall into my eyes.
This procedure can be applied only if you already have nice lashes and have time to do this. For thickening them you can always use eyelash extensions which look very natural and can guarantee you volume for no time.
Simplest and most popular way to give your eyes sparkle and expressiveness is to apply mascara, which will make them longer and darker. The most popular types of mascara today are:
- “Reliable” – thanks to its components, it enters into the eyelash and forms a waterproof film. It does not wash when you’re in the shower or in the pool. It can be removed only by using special fluids.
- “Neat” – extends and curls lashes, increasing their volume. They look longer, thicker and, they form a surface layer, which makes them seductively curved;
- “Caring” – vitaminized or designed for sensitive eyes Cosmetics makes strikingly beautiful lashes and can smash, but it is rich in vitamins and passes through a very strict dermatological control. This ink is especially recommended for girls, susceptible to allergies who wear contact lenses or just want to nourish lashes with nutrients.
The mascara is a clever way to make your eyelashes beautiful if you’re not lazy enough to put it on in the morning and to take it off in the evening.
Girls who regularly go to bed with makeup, risk a few years to face the problem of fragile and weak lashes. Furthermore, splashed in the eyes mascara particles can cause irritation of the lining of the eye and even lead to conjunctivitis.
Every woman wants her eyes to be beautiful and expressive. But nature has endowed some with small eyes. This is not a concern because a suitable cosmetics and equipment can visually upgrade them.
The worst thing you can do when you have small eyes is reduce them even more. This can be achieved by placing eyelid shadows and thick eyeliner. These two, sumarized with the small eyes can make them look even smaller. This kind of make-up is appropriate to highlight larger in size and shape eyes.The success of makeup for small eyes is proper clearance with a pencil and light eye shadow. When choosing shades for small eyes it is desirable to use pearl, but not high gloss. Apply to upper lid, light tuna, the area under the brow and inner corner of eye and highlight with white.
It is forbidden to put a heavy black eyeliner. Generally best for contouring of the eye is small colored pencil, and if black is applied – use it in thin lines.
Professional trick of dressing when they want to increase the customer’s eye using white or flesh-colored pencil on the inside of the brow. The main shape of the eye can be adjusted with a pencil.
The mascara putting must be made carefully and mandatory on the lower lid. Thus the eye is extended vertically.